Friday, November 01, 2019 - Saturday, November 30, 2019
"Lord, where would you want me to be in my giving?"
For the month of November, we will hold our Generosity Campaign, featuring: Reconcilers speaking of finding a spiritual home at Reconciliation; special prayer stones; and a Labyrinth Walk. On November 24, we will hold our special Generosity Sunday, where you can fill out your Estimate of Giving Card.
During this time of celebration, we encourage you to:
- Pray for God to lead you on new steps in your faith journey.
- Ask, "Lord, where would you want me to be in my giving?"
- Deepen your sense of generosity and gratitude.
- Discover the joy of giving.
- Start reading Practicing Extravagant Generosity book (call the church office if you have not received your copy)
- Participate in a Labyrinth Walk on November 17 at 10am! In this season of thanksgiving and generosity, we suggest that you enter in to the Labyrinth reflecting on this prayer, "Lord, where would you want me to be in my giving?". For those unfamiliar with the Labyrinth, there will be folks there to help you. The Labyrinth symbolizes a journey of the soul as we ask for discernment and guidance. If you are unable to join us on the 17th, our Labyrinth is available all day, every day! Walk at a time that is convenient for you!